Friday, August 20, 2010

Every Creeping Thing That Creepeth Upon The Earth Shall Be An Abomination



Hey! Remember the last thing I posted that said "the next post I make will most likely be another dumb mix tape I made for you"?

Well here it is!

I'll be honest with you...most of the people who even know this "blog" exists are people I know in real life, and most of the people I know in real life could not care less about the music on this thing (except Killick, who is actually on this mix tape...twice), but I don't give a shit. Here's a bunch of metal and noise and weird folk-whatever stuff and also some monks chanting. You probably won't listen to it, but I'd be really interested to hear what you think if you do.

Get it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what sucks? What sucks is that I am stuck in Dallas until next Friday night, with only my work computer upon which I cannot download this mix tape. Meh. I may not know what's on here, but if anything brings me half as much delight as those Poison radio spots that pop up on my iPod at random, then I am pumped.