Wednesday, November 21, 2012

S.P.I.I.T.A.M.P. Vol II Number 11

I'm posting this early because tomorrow is American Thanksgiving, BUT when I recorded this I still thought I would post it the day after American Thanksgiving, so I referred to American Thanksgiving in the past tense. I am sorry if this confuses you. I also think it is fun to refer to it as "American Thanksgiving" all the time.



I'm kind of concerned about the sound of this one because all of these songs were ripped from vinyl. I don't care about the hisses and pops, because I think records should should like records, but the mastering of this stuff was all over the place. Get ready to work the volume knob, probably. Sorry.



Anyway, here's these songs I played for you. Thanks for wasting your time listening to my garbage. I'm thankful for you.

No comments: