Friday, December 14, 2012

Second Period Industries presents: Christmas! (Volume 1)

Guys, I love Christmas. Also, I hate being sick. The two are somewhat related, as someone in my house has been sick in one way or another (and to varying degrees of severity) since the day after Thanksgiving. I just got a text message from my wife saying she thinks she's getting a cold, which is bullshit because she's had like 8 plagues in the past 3 weeks.



So because of all the disease, I didn't really feel up to running my mouth about how terrible I am at playing records on the internet, so I made you a mix tape of Christmas music.



There's secular, religious, instrumental, and vocal Christmas songs on here. It'll basically hose you down with Christmas spirit, even if you don't really like Christmas all that much. I love Christmas, but I totally get that maybe everyone doesn't. That's okay. I'll be back to playing records and talking really really soon.



Here is the link for some Christmas cheer or whatever. I hope you like it.

1 comment: