Friday, July 31, 2009

What rhymes with "Donuts on your lawn"?

Okay, so what would you do if you saw that you could buy the entire Tony Orlando & Dawn discography on CD, remastered and including bonus tracks, for only six dollars? I submit that there is no way you could walk away from that deal. I know I couldn't. That's why I currently own the entire Tony Orlando & Dawn discography on CD (except the Christmas album but everybody knows that Christmas records don't count).



Yep, there they are, in all their glory. Candida, Tuneweaving, New Ragtime Follies, Prime Time, He Don't Love You and To Be With You. 97 tracks, 5 hours and 3 minutes of....well, I'm not sure really, because before today I'd only heard like maybe 4 Tony Orlando & Dawn songs, actually, and with the exception of "Knock Three Times", which is on at least one and I think actually two "Bubblegum" compilation CDs that Tommy likes, I had forgotten all of them.

Still, there aren't many musical acts I can think of that I wouldn't buy the entire discography of for six dollars. That sentence got lost in preposition town, but you know what I'm saying. Also, the spines make a badass picture of Tony Orlando & Dawn when you line them up. Check this shit out:



So yeah, if you wanna hear any Tony Orlando & Dawn, please let me know. I can totally hook you up. Or, if you want to own it for your self, there's still at least one copy of each CD (along with a couple of Barenaked Ladies albums and at least one Less Than Jake CD) at the Dollar Tree.

You can, apparently, even listen to these CDs in church, because check out my receipt:



That shit's all kinds of Christian, dude!

No comments: