Tuesday, April 21, 2009

December's Children - "Backwards and Forwards"



Okay, here is a song that 100% awesome no matter how many times you listen to it, even if all those times are straight in a row. I should know. I have listened to this one quite a bit. But not the other side. The other side of this record's called "Kissin' Time" and if I get enough people asking I MIGHT put it up, but I'd have to listen to it again to upload it, and man that is asking a LOT.

I think this group is from Florida, but I'm not 100% on that. As always, I know almost nothing about this. Except that it completely rocks and has fake cow mooing at the end. For real!

I have included a ridiculously hi-resolution scan of this record in its ripped up World Pacific Sleeve. Hooray!

These are the words on which you click to begin your download.

1 comment:

Regina Litman said...

I am from the Washington, DC, area originally, and I believe this group, December's Children, also was based in the DC area. They may have been the same group as the Cherry People, who did "And Suddenly", because I know that the Cherry People (also from DC) had another name earlier.