Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Keep Right On to the End of the Road: 30 Songs For the End of Summer.



I was driving back from my mom's house and thinking about all the songs I knew about driving, roads, travel and stuff like that. I thought it might be a good idea to throw some of those together and make a CD that I could play in the car while I was, you know, driving and stuff. So I did. Look, I'm not going to pretend that I didn't just search my hard drive for files with "road" in the name or whatever, because that's what I did. But give me a little credit. There was a bit more curating done than just that. I had to narrow it down to thirty. And I did. And I think it is pretty good. Sure, lots of these aren't literally about travel, but it's still a thing you may want to hear. So I'm sharing it with you.

Here it is.

No comments: