Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Maybe my favorite Christmas record

I don't know anything about this record. Nothing. I know that you can buy it from some individuals on that popular stuff-buying website named after a river, but I am pretty sure it's out of print. But, again, I don't know.



I'm not sure what it is about this collection of R&B material that, when you really pay attention to it, is sort of sad. I mean, who has the blues during the most wonderful time of the year? Everybody, probably. I mean, that's what happens on Christmas, right? Man, I'm being a real buzzkill about this Christmas thing. Sorry, dudes.

What I'm trying to say is that this record is awesome and you should listen to it now. Over and over again. It's what I'll be doing.

Merry Christmas, baby!

1 comment:

Norikat said...

Great blog I enjoyed readiing