Friday, September 28, 2012

S.P.I.I.T.A.M.P. Volume II - Number 3

So, I did it again. Only nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-seven more until I get to that Malcolm Gladwell "ten thousand hour" level and I'll be an expert. Gladwell said that, right? I don't know. I never read anything by him. I just heard Pete Holmes talking about it on his podcast a couple of times and also I think a couple of people at work were talking about it once, too.

As I have said before, nobody likes to read something on the internet without pictures, so here's a picture:

So, I tried to be a lot more positive about things in this episode, but I guess I'm just one of those humans that kind of seems like he's miserable when he's doing something fun. Because making these things is fun for me. Seriously.

Here's another picture of that phone, but this time I used one of those stupid "vintage" filters because I fancy myself to be some sort of "artist" who takes "photographs" that "matter."

The first one of these I did got downloaded 19 times and the second one got downloaded 13 times. More than a dozen people like this, I guess. Thank you all so very much. As long as you keep downloading them, I'll keep making them.

Here are the words that you click on to download the Second Period Industries Internet Talking and Music Program Volume 2, Number 3.

1 comment:

Shano said...

Another winner. I think. I listened to it at work which kind of does not count. I'll listen to it again this weekend while I'm drinking. Then I'll know for sure if it is good. Thanks!