Thursday, October 18, 2012

Number Six

Oh, hey guys. Here's another one of these damned things for you to hear.



I screwed up on the last one and thought that this would be the spooky Halloween episode, but it's not. I talk about that a little bit.



Do these sound okay? I mean, I'm not an audiophile, you know, I just like to listen to things, and this thing is, by its nature, ephemeral so whatever. It's listenable, right? I am pretty tired right now and I cannot find my phone charger. I had it a few hours ago, but I have no idea where it is now. This is horrible.



Here are the words you click on to download the Second Period Industries Internet Talking And Music Program, Volume II Number 6. Thank you guys so much for paying attention to this. Really.

Oh, and Shannon Smith reminded me on Twitter that I mentioned that you can download my recent appearance on WUOG, 90.5 FM. He's right. You can. Click here to get that. I start playing records about 4 and a half minutes into that file. Someone else talks at first and he's doing a silly accent. That's not me.

No comments: